You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch scribble uppercase password

I have been prompted to re-enter my Apple ID password on my Apple Watch for reasons not clear to me.

anyway, the only option is to use scribble and I cannot get it to recognize some upper case letters. I have tried to use the Digital Crown to switch the letter to uppercase but that doesn’t appear to work in that I do not see it change to uppercase in the short instant the character is actually displayed before it changes to a generic dot - presumably as I am entering a password.

I do also see an key option that takes me to what I believe is my LastPass stored passwords but for whatever reasons it does not display the stored entry I have for Apple.

any ideas how to get around this issue? It seems that the change to upper case behaviour of the Digital Crown does not work when entering a password.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 7:46 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Watch scribble uppercase password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.