Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to trade my phone

I bought my 13 pro max full price but now need to trade in 12 pro how it would work

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 12:36 PM

It won't work. You cannot trade in an iPhone after buying another one.

The Trade In should happen at the time of purchasing the new one not after. If you did it while buying the new one, then Apple sends a trade in kit a few days after you get the new iPhone so you can send in the old one and get the refund. If you did not do this, then there's nothing to do now.

The most you can do know is trade in the iPhone and get a gift card with its value you can use for a future purchase.

See here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

You will not get a refund on your new iPhone's cost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 12:36 PM in response to nafisa272

It won't work. You cannot trade in an iPhone after buying another one.

The Trade In should happen at the time of purchasing the new one not after. If you did it while buying the new one, then Apple sends a trade in kit a few days after you get the new iPhone so you can send in the old one and get the refund. If you did not do this, then there's nothing to do now.

The most you can do know is trade in the iPhone and get a gift card with its value you can use for a future purchase.

See here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

You will not get a refund on your new iPhone's cost.

I want to trade my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.