Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hotspot just disappeared

Hello, I need some assistance 😊 the problem is I’ve always have hotspot on my phone and I used it many times. Now I see this option is completely gone. As on the screenshot there’s no more hotspot on my phone. And also if I’m trying to type and search for it - it’s still not there. Can someone help with that?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 2:40 PM

Martaszymczak wrote:

Also I have the same provider Lebara

Like I said, Personal Hotspot is a carrier supported feature and for any issues with it you should contact Carrier Support. Also, Lebara is not one of Apple’s partner carrier, so it’s hard to say what services they offer to iPhone users and what additional configuration is needed.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 2:40 PM in response to Martaszymczak

Martaszymczak wrote:

Also I have the same provider Lebara

Like I said, Personal Hotspot is a carrier supported feature and for any issues with it you should contact Carrier Support. Also, Lebara is not one of Apple’s partner carrier, so it’s hard to say what services they offer to iPhone users and what additional configuration is needed.

Nov 23, 2021 2:19 PM in response to Martaszymczak

Hotspot is a feature controlled by carrier. First find out your carrier for sure provides support for it: Wsparcie operatorów sieci komórkowych dotyczące telefonu iPhone i obsługiwane przez nich funkcje w Stanach Zjednoczonych i Kanadzie - Wsparcie Apple (PL)

If your carrier does support Hotspot, check for carrier settings update if any, and if you still need help contact your carrier for help; they will need to allow this feature on their end for you.

Ręczne uaktualnianie ustawień operatora na telefonie iPhone lub iPadzie - Wsparcie Apple (PL)

Hotspot just disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.