Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi

hi my iPad has been disabled gone in to find my phone and erased it but it needs to be connected to Wi-Fi and it’s not what can I do thank you

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 6:08 PM

aleece257 Said:

"Wifi: hi my iPad has been disabled gone in to find my phone and erased it but it needs to be connected to Wi-Fi and it’s not what can I do thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad WiFi:

A. Delete a VPN:

The VPN is likely a culprit. So, disconnect from it, unless required for work, school, and such.

B. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

C. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If Wifi is disconnecting, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and CookiesGo Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2021 6:08 PM in response to aleece257

aleece257 Said:

"Wifi: hi my iPad has been disabled gone in to find my phone and erased it but it needs to be connected to Wi-Fi and it’s not what can I do thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad WiFi:

A. Delete a VPN:

The VPN is likely a culprit. So, disconnect from it, unless required for work, school, and such.

B. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

C. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If Wifi is disconnecting, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and CookiesGo Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.