Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max has no sim card?

My Iphone 13 promax no sim card

Serial: N1***6Q5

I went for warranty but apple does not support, please tell me the reason clearly

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 6:38 PM

14 replies

Nov 23, 2021 7:48 PM in response to vu63

An iPhone purchased in the US has warranty in the US. If you don't live in the US, you'll have to come back to the US for any warranty issues you may have. It's NEVER a good idea to buy an iPhone in a different country than you live and will use it.

You didn't answer who you bought the phone from? If you didn't buy it directly from Apple, you didn't get an unlocked phone and you made a big mistake buying this phone. Hence why you may not be able to activate the phone with a carrier in your country.

You also need to read iPhone warranty:

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/iphone-english.html

"IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE AND iPAD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone and iPad to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device."

Nov 23, 2021 7:02 PM in response to vu63

In most places iPhone 13 does NOT come with a Sim Card. There's no reason to use one. With eSim, you simply have your cellular provider activate your number to the eSim. In the US, where I am, when I ordered my two new iPhone 13 and 13 Pro Max, I identified my cellular provider and phone number both phones arrived already activated to our phone numbers. If however, you live where eSim isn't supported, you just go to cellular provider and get a physical sim card if you need one.

iPhone 13 Pro Max has no sim card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.