Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request for refund

Hi i have a app in app purchases which i dont know about so they debited 6300 from my account, i request for refund and they said its refunded but i didnt receive any amount yet please help me in this.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2021 9:40 PM

Approved refunds take up to 30 days for most payment methods. Click here for more information.

If the one used is no longer valid or it's already been that long, ask your financial institution or the iTunes Store staff.

(208531)

3 replies

Nov 23, 2021 9:25 PM in response to roheena224

Unknown Charge?

1. App Purchase
    1. Curious about a Charge? --> If you see an 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement
    2. If you have an issue with an app on App Store or billing --> Request a refund for an App Store or iTunes Store
  2. Subscriptions
    1. You may view a subscription to an app --> See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
    2. You can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Avoid accidental purchases

1. If it is your device then, please --> Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ... before handing over a device to a child.
  2. If it is your child's device then in the future, enable the Ask to Buy feature --> Request and make purchases with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

It could be Phishing

Request for refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.