Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to decline incoming calls in iPhone 13

I am using iPhone 13 and i am unable to decline incoming calls .please help me if I need to do any settings .

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 3:31 AM

Silence a call

Press the side button or Sleep/Wake button (depending on your model) or either volume button.

You can still answer a silenced call until it goes to voicemail.

Decline a call and send it directly to voicemail

Do one of the following:

• Press the side button or Sleep/Wake button (depending on your model) twice quickly.
  • Tap .
  • Swipe up on the call banner.

You can also swipe down on the call banner for more options.

Do any of the following:

• Tap Remind Me, then choose when you want a reminder to return the call.
  • Tap Message, then choose a default reply or tap Custom.
  • To create your own default replies, go to Settings  > Phone > Respond with Text, then tap any default message and replace it with your own text.

Note: In some countries or regions, declined calls are disconnected without being sent to voicemail.

True caller is not an Apple product, best you ask the app developer on their website/forum for support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 3:31 AM in response to Archana14gowda

Silence a call

Press the side button or Sleep/Wake button (depending on your model) or either volume button.

You can still answer a silenced call until it goes to voicemail.

Decline a call and send it directly to voicemail

Do one of the following:

• Press the side button or Sleep/Wake button (depending on your model) twice quickly.
  • Tap .
  • Swipe up on the call banner.

You can also swipe down on the call banner for more options.

Do any of the following:

• Tap Remind Me, then choose when you want a reminder to return the call.
  • Tap Message, then choose a default reply or tap Custom.
  • To create your own default replies, go to Settings  > Phone > Respond with Text, then tap any default message and replace it with your own text.

Note: In some countries or regions, declined calls are disconnected without being sent to voicemail.

True caller is not an Apple product, best you ask the app developer on their website/forum for support.

Unable to decline incoming calls in iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.