Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When is Account Services available?

I received an approval message from Apple concerning my Apple Card.

On my iPhone I tried to add it to my Wallet. I see "previous Cards (1), and when I tap on it is shows the Apple Card with a blue checkmark. When I tap "continue", I get "Account Services Unavailable, Apple Pay services are currently unavailable. Please try again later." I see that now for over a week!

On my iPad I had nothing in my Wallet. I added the Apple Card OK, plus another card. But I do not carry around my iPad when shopping = too unhandy. What can be the problem with getting it on the iPhone 11Pro?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 11:28 AM

Hello Joyboy43,

We see that you're having trouble adding your Apple Card to your wallet.

For something like this you'll want to get in contact with Apple directly. They'll be able to look in to that with you and see what's going on here.

You can reach out to them here: Get Support

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 29, 2021 11:49 AM in response to Bryan_K1

Hello Bryan,

Thanks for the info and link. I will do that, as it still does not want to add.

Strangely enough though, I have added the Apple Card to my iPad Pro, although there is no Wallet App or Icon on my iPad. I can access it and all of its information like number, code, etc. Also I have already received notification from Apple that they have posted my new Titanium Card to me. Should arrive this week.

Hopefully they can get it all straightened out.

Best regards, and stay safe.

When is Account Services available?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.