Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello all. How can I recover the deleted videos? If They were delete’s even from the permanently deleted files. Help me please

Hello all. How can I recover the deleted videos? If They were deleted even from the permanently deleted files. Help me please

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 6:29 AM

If they were deleted from the recently deleted folder, probably not, but if you have a backup of the iPhone before they were deleted, you can try restoring to that backup to see if they are still there. Remember, restoring to a backup will bring the iPhone back to that date/time, and anything done since that time will be lost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 6:29 AM in response to marianna63

If they were deleted from the recently deleted folder, probably not, but if you have a backup of the iPhone before they were deleted, you can try restoring to that backup to see if they are still there. Remember, restoring to a backup will bring the iPhone back to that date/time, and anything done since that time will be lost.

Hello all. How can I recover the deleted videos? If They were delete’s even from the permanently deleted files. Help me please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.