Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my e-mail in Apple ID

I have the problem. When i want to send the picture from my iphone to myself, the picture is sending to my OLD e-mail, and i don't know how I can to change this e-mail

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 12:46 AM

dymitriusz wrote:

When i want to send the picture from my iphone to myself, the picture is sending to my OLD e-mail, and i don't know how I can to change this e-mail

Go to: Settings -> Mail -> tap Accounts.

If you see your old mail -> tap on it -> tap Delete account.

If only your own valid email addresses are listed in your account, it is not possible to send to an invalid email address (old email address).

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 12:46 AM in response to dymitriusz

dymitriusz wrote:

When i want to send the picture from my iphone to myself, the picture is sending to my OLD e-mail, and i don't know how I can to change this e-mail

Go to: Settings -> Mail -> tap Accounts.

If only your own valid email addresses are listed in your account, it is not possible to send to an invalid email address (old email address).

Nov 25, 2021 1:26 PM in response to dymitriusz

"my e-mail in Apple ID: I have the problem. When i want to send the picture from my iphone to myself, the picture is sending to my OLD e-mail, and i don't know how I can to change this e-mail"

-------

Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and see if it then is fixed.

New iCloud Session:

Sign Out of iCloud, and then Sign Back in. Perhaps it all needs to resync. Once signed back in, enable Contacts in the iCloud Settings.

Nov 26, 2021 10:54 AM in response to dymitriusz

dymitriusz wrote:

was do it - sing out from all my devices. But nothing happends :(

You don't have to log out of all your devices.

Go to: Settings -> Mail -> tap Mail.

Then -> tap Accounts.

my e-mail in Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.