Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

you need to remove the apple pencil after it reaches 100%

I have the apple pencil generation 2. and the ipad air 4, when the battery of the apple pencil reaches 100% is it necessary to remove the apple pencil so that it does not continue to charge because it can damage the battery or it does not matter to leave it in place all the time? .

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 2:09 PM

Nicoobravo7 wrote:

I have the apple pencil generation 2. and the ipad air 4, when the battery of the apple pencil reaches 100% is it necessary to remove the apple pencil so that it does not continue to charge because it can damage the battery or it does not matter to leave it in place all the time? .

The battery and charging function is designed not to continue to charge. It should not damage the battery.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 2:09 PM in response to Nicoobravo7

Nicoobravo7 wrote:

The battery and charging function is designed not to continue to charge. It should not damage the battery.

you need to remove the apple pencil after it reaches 100%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.