Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted voice recording

Hi everyone. I had a very important counseling session that I recorded because I need so badly to listen to it over and over, and while I was editing a short part to send to someone, I deleted the rest of it. I'm desperate to get it back. I've read on here about a "recently deleted" folder but I see nothing like that. Please help me if you have any advice!! Thank you so much.

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 3:19 PM

BJBritt4 Said:

"Deleted voice recording: [...]I had a very important counseling session that I recorded because I need so badly to listen to it over and over, and while I was editing a short part to send to someone, I deleted the rest of it. I'm desperate to get it back.[...]"

-------

Any Backups?:

Unless you have a backup of sorts that contains this, then the original is non recoverable. So, if no backup, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup when creating such an import item. You can also duplicate it using your Mac. You wound right-click on the icon and select "Duplicate". Then, modify the duplicate.

A Few Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 3:19 PM in response to BJBritt4

BJBritt4 Said:

"Deleted voice recording: [...]I had a very important counseling session that I recorded because I need so badly to listen to it over and over, and while I was editing a short part to send to someone, I deleted the rest of it. I'm desperate to get it back.[...]"

-------

Any Backups?:

Unless you have a backup of sorts that contains this, then the original is non recoverable. So, if no backup, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup when creating such an import item. You can also duplicate it using your Mac. You wound right-click on the icon and select "Duplicate". Then, modify the duplicate.

A Few Links:

Deleted voice recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.