Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot seem to access anything in the App Store to update my CC info

i cannot access anything in the App store that will allow me to update my CC information

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 4:07 PM

That's because you don't access anything in the App Store to update your payment info (at least not on iOS). Your payment methods are linked to your Apple ID. If you're using an IPhone or an iPad, you need to tap Settings > your name > Payment and Shipping. You'll then likely be prompted to sign into your Apple ID account. To update a payment method, tap it and then tap 'edit'. To add a new card, tap 'add payment method'. To remove a card, tap it, and then tap 'delete'.

To add, remove or edit payment methods on MacOS, you need to go to your account page within the Mac App Store, by clicking your name at the bottom of the sidebar. Then it's identical to adding, editing and deleting on iOS.

That help? If so, please mark this reply as either 'helpful' or 'solved'. Thank you 😊

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 4:07 PM in response to JyorkElmStreet

That's because you don't access anything in the App Store to update your payment info (at least not on iOS). Your payment methods are linked to your Apple ID. If you're using an IPhone or an iPad, you need to tap Settings > your name > Payment and Shipping. You'll then likely be prompted to sign into your Apple ID account. To update a payment method, tap it and then tap 'edit'. To add a new card, tap 'add payment method'. To remove a card, tap it, and then tap 'delete'.

To add, remove or edit payment methods on MacOS, you need to go to your account page within the Mac App Store, by clicking your name at the bottom of the sidebar. Then it's identical to adding, editing and deleting on iOS.

That help? If so, please mark this reply as either 'helpful' or 'solved'. Thank you 😊

i cannot seem to access anything in the App Store to update my CC info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.