Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itune billing

I am writing in to inquire in my recent billing dated 11 Nov & 14 Nov which had indicated I have purchased itunes. I need someone to get in touch with me in regard to billing. I have since blocked my credit card for unknown purchased. Another area to note, the menu for the phone system to direct me to another respective person to assist me truly unclear, I have been going through a zig saw puzzle how to select the options. Thank you

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 6:11 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and we cannot get in touch with you regarding billing. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 6:11 PM in response to Icybabe

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and we cannot get in touch with you regarding billing. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

itune billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.