Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t pair my Apple Watch to my new IPhone 13

I’m unable to pair my Apple Watch to my new iPhone 13. Anyone else had this issue?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 7:19 PM

If this is a watch you had paired to a previous phone, did you unpair it from the previous phone before you set up the new phone? If no, the watch is still paired to the previous phone and must be either removed from that phone or completely erased in order to pair with the new phone.

See this link --> Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support - see the section on if you don't have your previous iPhone if that applies to you.

Once removed or erased, you can then set it up with your new phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 7:19 PM in response to Diamondmarch

If this is a watch you had paired to a previous phone, did you unpair it from the previous phone before you set up the new phone? If no, the watch is still paired to the previous phone and must be either removed from that phone or completely erased in order to pair with the new phone.

See this link --> Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support - see the section on if you don't have your previous iPhone if that applies to you.

Once removed or erased, you can then set it up with your new phone.

I can’t pair my Apple Watch to my new IPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.