Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple id not activating

My apple id not getting activated inspite of entering the ID and password

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 10:29 PM

If you are the owner or the owner has shared all information with you then to open Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account.

If you are not the owner and do not have the Apple ID and Password then there is no way that you can get into this iPhone unless the original owner shares the Apple ID and password with you. If you are lucky you can get into this

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 10:29 PM in response to mahalakshmi224

If you are the owner or the owner has shared all information with you then to open Activation Lock:- If it is Activation locked, read here --> Turn off Activation Lock - Apple Support Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Learn how to remove a device from a previous owner's account.

If you are not the owner and do not have the Apple ID and Password then there is no way that you can get into this iPhone unless the original owner shares the Apple ID and password with you. If you are lucky you can get into this

Dec 6, 2021 11:22 AM in response to mahalakshmi224

I finally figured this out after getting through to a real person!!

On Anchor (the podcast platform I use) it prompts you to create an Apple ID, which comes up in your browser. It looks like everything is set up, but it isn't until you open iTunes/Apple music on your computer, sign out of an existing account, and sign back in with your new Apple ID. There it will have you put the payment info in again and accept Terms and Conditions. Then you need to log back into your Apple ID on your browser to accept more terms and conditions (which it will prompt you to do this time)

My apple id not activating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.