Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quick Time Player

Can I use Quick Time Player on the iPad?

Posted on Aug 5, 2010 5:41 PM

5 replies

Aug 5, 2010 6:02 PM in response to TommieJ

I can't play Apples iPad advertising videos on the iPad, they start but withing a second they stop. I can sometimes see the download bar going, but I can't get the movies to play. If it doesn't do flash and it doesn't do quicktime, what will it do? Shouldn't I be able to play Apple Quicktime on and Apple iPad

Aug 5, 2010 8:02 PM in response to kepela

kepela wrote:
I can't play Apples iPad advertising videos on the iPad, they start but withing a second they stop. I can sometimes see the download bar going, but I can't get the movies to play. If it doesn't do flash and it doesn't do quicktime, what will it do? Shouldn't I be able to play Apple Quicktime on and Apple iPad

There is no problem playing the iPad videos on the iPad. I've done it many times. If you are having difficulties perhaps you have some sort of networking problem or there is something wrong with your iPad.

Quick Time Player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.