Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated my IPhone 13 pro and now I have no cellular service. I’ve tried all the fixes and nothing has worked. Any idea what to do now?

I updated my iPhone 13 Pro and now have no cellular service. I’ve tried turning it off, messing with airplane mode, taking the Sim card in an out and checked on new updates through iTunes. Nothing has worked. Any other ideas or suggestions?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2021 6:37 PM

You can check for carrier settings updates. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

If there is no update available or you updated but still no service, contact your carrier for help. Contact your carrier to:

• Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
  • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
  • Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.

If your carrier confirms that there's no issue with your account or network, but you still can't connect to a cellular network, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2021 6:37 PM in response to Bigjeff2021

You can check for carrier settings updates. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.

If there is no update available or you updated but still no service, contact your carrier for help. Contact your carrier to:

• Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
  • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
  • Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.

If your carrier confirms that there's no issue with your account or network, but you still can't connect to a cellular network, contact Apple Support.

Updated my IPhone 13 pro and now I have no cellular service. I’ve tried all the fixes and nothing has worked. Any idea what to do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.