Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not hear my ringing

My ringing tone setting is ok but I my phone only vibrate without ringing when received incoming call.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 9:34 AM

Check the switch on the top left side of your phone. If that switch is set to Silent mode the phone will not ring but can still vibrate (if the vibrate option is on in Settings > Sounds & Haptics). If the switch is in Silent mode an orange line will be visible beside the switch if you look closely. See: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2021 9:34 AM in response to BK-Lim

Check the switch on the top left side of your phone. If that switch is set to Silent mode the phone will not ring but can still vibrate (if the vibrate option is on in Settings > Sounds & Haptics). If the switch is in Silent mode an orange line will be visible beside the switch if you look closely. See: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

I can not hear my ringing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.