Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete my husband’s Apple ID from my phone and use mine

Need to use my Apple ID how do I delete the one I was using and put mine

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 8:04 AM

What method you wish to use depends upon how thoroughly you wish to reset the device. The way that is often recommended for a truly clean transition:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then sign in with your account:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

There are other ways that allow you to retain some of the content such as photos but you then have to do a bunch of detailed steps. If you need those we can post about them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2021 8:04 AM in response to ibukun192

What method you wish to use depends upon how thoroughly you wish to reset the device. The way that is often recommended for a truly clean transition:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Then sign in with your account:

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

There are other ways that allow you to retain some of the content such as photos but you then have to do a bunch of detailed steps. If you need those we can post about them.

How do I delete my husband’s Apple ID from my phone and use mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.