Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery replacement

I have macbook pro early 2011, lately I realized that my battery is swelling and I decide to replace it, I did. But unfortunately it does not gave me good performance and interestingly it start to swellen in a very short period of time. So, long story short the trackpad now does not work, i have to change the battery asap. So, what is your recommendation? Which brand should I get? Why apple does not support anymore, do you think apple

support for the sake of brand&customer satisfaction? Shall I try to ask help from

apple? Why its really expensive? How will i know the brand that I will get would be original or not? Thanks a lot in advance

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 10:32 AM

4 replies

Battery replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.