Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Beats Fit Pro Stay PUT in ALL Ears?

ALL earbuds (like Jabra, for example) fall right out of my ears — only my Powerbeats Pro stay on because of the behind-the-ear hooks. I'd love to try out the less conspicuous Beats Fit Pro to see if they'll stay in. Can I go into an Apple Store or Best Buy to try on a sample pair, or do I have to go ahead and buy them without knowing if they'll stay in, and then return them if they keep falling out?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 12:25 PM

Hi coradcor,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you have questions about the Beats Fit Pro, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best information.

To get started, you would likely be unable to try on a pair of Beats in store; however, we do want to let you know that the Beats Fit Pro do come with three sizes of ear tips so you can get the best fit possible.

Additionally if using an iOS or iPadOS device, you can also use a Ear Tip Fit Test with the steps listed in this link here: Use the Ear Tip Fit Test for your Beats Fit Pro - Apple Support

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 12:25 PM in response to coradcor

Hi coradcor,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you have questions about the Beats Fit Pro, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best information.

To get started, you would likely be unable to try on a pair of Beats in store; however, we do want to let you know that the Beats Fit Pro do come with three sizes of ear tips so you can get the best fit possible.

Additionally if using an iOS or iPadOS device, you can also use a Ear Tip Fit Test with the steps listed in this link here: Use the Ear Tip Fit Test for your Beats Fit Pro - Apple Support

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

Do Beats Fit Pro Stay PUT in ALL Ears?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.