You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an issue playing a song that is not add it to my library even thought I am subscribed to Apple Music. I always get the message ( we couldn’t find this song in your Apple Music library)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 9:25 PM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2021 3:53 PM in response to hamoodwhbi

Thanks for reaching out, hamoodwhbi.

It sounds like you're having trouble with playin a song in Apple Music. We can help.

Before we get started, we want you to keep in mind that song or album purchases through iTunes are not the same thing as an Apple Music subscription. When you buy content such as a song or album, you own it and can locate it using these steps: Redownload music.

When you subscribe to Apple Music, you have access to the entire Apple Music catalog for your country for as long as you maintain the subscription. You don't own any of the music, instead you are paying for a subscription to the catalog. You can Search for music on iPhone to see if the song is available or not.

Hope that helps.

Take care!

I have an issue playing a song that is not add it to my library even thought I am subscribed to Apple Music. I always get the message ( we couldn’t find this song in your Apple Music library)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.