Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Posting messages on discussion panel has problems

I open Safari page to my web email (Bell Canada). Read email notification form recent post on the discussion about topic I am interested in on Apple website. I open link to it, login with my Apple ID. Write a reply to it in text box. Try to submit it. It fails with “session timed out” message and asks me to login again. Any attempt to login again and post it keeps failing. If I access the same site of Apple discussion site outside web email page it works. Looks to me new Safari process model has huge problems. iOS 15.1

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 8:01 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Nov 29, 2021 9:20 AM in response to Jack_Flash

Jack_Flash wrote:

Right, good workaround. I clicked “correct answer” button but Apple check marked it as “solved”, which is not really problem had gone away. It all worked before iOS upgrade. I am not certain which iOS version got off rails, I have been off discussions for some time.

Same problem here on my iPad I am not on discussions much but this seems to be a 15.x issue of iPadOS. Annoying I find that I am not really logged off so that error is false but sometimes I just pause and try again and eventually it just posts. NOTE: this is second post of today and that also is true took right away. I was posting in the thread about the Facebook comments issue (locking up the facebook app on iPad in iPadOS 15.1 with any keyboard).

Nov 29, 2021 10:01 AM in response to babowa

babowa wrote:

No it isn't iOS 15 because it has been evident long before that came out.

Well I do not recall the issue in 14.x but then have not been on much so may have just missed it if it were an issue before 15.1, when did you first notice this issue? It definitely only happens with the first post or reply in a day for me. I have done a half dozen posts/replies since I started today (only first one had issue and I just waited finding after while I would let me post it)

Posting messages on discussion panel has problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.