Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

manual for A1224

Does anyone have a manual in PDF format for the iMac A1224 computer? I weould greatly appreciate that for the computer I just purchased.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:39 AM

I understand the A1224 to be a 20" iMac released in 2007, 2008 or 2009.

You can check for the manual here:

Apple - Support - Manuals

3 replies

Nov 28, 2021 5:07 PM in response to Rusteanail

Well, my friend, I gave it a shot.

What will be most helpful in tracking down any additional info about your Mac will be to know the model and year of the Mac in question. In this case the description A1224 is less than helpful because it refers to several different years of iMac in a virtual sea of product.

If you click the Apple  menu > About This Mac you will be rewarded with a graphic that specifies this most helpful information.

Re: attachments…You may not attach a document per se to posts in the Apple Communities, however you may include the URL link to pages and documents within the text of the post by including a description of the link, selecting that description and clicking the link icon below the post and inserting the url address. Or simply past the url into the message body.

It's good to know that you found what you were looking for.

Enjoy your new (to you) iMac.

manual for A1224

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.