Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help updated my phone

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:24 AM

Hey There,

To update your iPhone, follow these simple steps:

You can also follow these steps: 

1. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  2. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  3. If you see two software update options available, choose the one that you want to install.
  4. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.

You might see that your device is up to date on its current version, and there's an update available. For example, even if your device is up to date on the latest version of iOS 14, there might be an option to update to iOS 15.

Hope this helps you with your problem! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

-DJ

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 11:24 AM in response to alizah48

Hey There,

To update your iPhone, follow these simple steps:

You can also follow these steps: 

1. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  2. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  3. If you see two software update options available, choose the one that you want to install.
  4. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.

You might see that your device is up to date on its current version, and there's an update available. For example, even if your device is up to date on the latest version of iOS 14, there might be an option to update to iOS 15.

Hope this helps you with your problem! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

-DJ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.