Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch sport screen needs to be replaced

i have an apple watch sport. the screen needs to be replaced no apple care. how do i do this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 3:14 PM

Apple doesn't actually replace the screen on Apple Watch. They take your watch and give you a like new replacement for a fee, which you can find in this link --> watch Repair - Official Apple Support

I'm not sure what you mean by Apple Watch Sport however? There is no model specifically called Sport, unless you mean Apple Watch Nike?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 3:14 PM in response to joefish3388

Apple doesn't actually replace the screen on Apple Watch. They take your watch and give you a like new replacement for a fee, which you can find in this link --> watch Repair - Official Apple Support

I'm not sure what you mean by Apple Watch Sport however? There is no model specifically called Sport, unless you mean Apple Watch Nike?

Apple Watch sport screen needs to be replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.