Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus Auto Reply

Why does auto reply to contacts not work while Focus is turned on?

iPhone 8

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 3:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 3:59 PM

I'm guessing that you already have it correctly set to respond to contacts. I've read one other post here that asks about auto-reply. I've not used it before, so I don't know if this is a problem for all/most people or not. The only thing I could say at this point is to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support to see if they can help, but mostly to let the know that more people are experiencing the problem.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 28, 2021 3:59 PM in response to WBFAF

I'm guessing that you already have it correctly set to respond to contacts. I've read one other post here that asks about auto-reply. I've not used it before, so I don't know if this is a problem for all/most people or not. The only thing I could say at this point is to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support to see if they can help, but mostly to let the know that more people are experiencing the problem.

Focus Auto Reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.