Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera not working after update?

Why is my camera on my iPhone 12 not working after doing software update? I have tried turning it on and off

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 9:59 PM

re146 Said:

"Camera not working after update?: Why is my camera on my iPhone 12 not working after doing software update? I have tried turning it on and off"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have trorubleshsot it, thus far.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2021 9:59 PM in response to re146

re146 Said:

"Camera not working after update?: Why is my camera on my iPhone 12 not working after doing software update? I have tried turning it on and off"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Report this to Apple:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have trorubleshsot it, thus far.
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

Camera not working after update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.