Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes, iCloud

I deleted all notes data from my iPad and it deleted all my notes data on my phone as well. If it’s possible I would like to have my notes back since the information there was really valuable. I need my notes on my phone not as much as my iPad. Please put them back into the app.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:11 AM

That's how iCloud works. Delete from one device and you delete from all devices connected to that iCloud account. However, if you log into your iCloud account at iCloud.com, you can recover notes deleted within the last 30 days, as per this Apple support article: Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 12:11 AM in response to jupiiter

That's how iCloud works. Delete from one device and you delete from all devices connected to that iCloud account. However, if you log into your iCloud account at iCloud.com, you can recover notes deleted within the last 30 days, as per this Apple support article: Delete and recover notes on iCloud.com – Apple Support (UK)

Notes, iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.