Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE 1st Gen battery getting drained in 2 hours

Iphone SE 1st Gen battery getting drained in 2 hours, Original battery had 90% battery health, still replaced with an aftermarket one, now the battery health is 100%. Still, the battery gets drained in 2 hours with zero usage

IOS version : 15.0.1

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 2:31 AM

Perhaps it wasn't installed correctly or that spare part has a problem. Take your device back to the repairer who replaced that battery.

If you have replaced that battery on your own, Apple Stores or Authorized Service Providers may refuse to service your iPhone, because it was tampered with.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Nov 29, 2021 2:38 AM in response to ProustGiulio

HI Giulio, thanks for replying.

I got it replaced from a local service center just to check whether my original battery had any problem.

Now with new battery, the health shows 100% (where as original battery health was 90%). This issue seems to be something different, not with battery.

can we revert the IOS to 9 or 10, where is didn't had these problems

BR

Nov 29, 2021 2:46 AM in response to Quick_Tricks

Quick_Tricks wrote:

HI Giulio, thanks for replying.
I got it replaced from a local service center just to check whether my original battery had any problem.
Now with new battery, the health shows 100% (where as original battery health was 90%). This issue seems to be something different, not with battery.

Take it back to that repairer. He should be able to check the battery and/or other iPhone problems, if he has the proper tools.

Can we revert the IOS to 9 or 10, where is didn't had these problems
BR

Apple doesn't support downgrading, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

Iphone SE 1st Gen battery getting drained in 2 hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.