Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old iPhone still shown on my devices although removed from account

Hi,

My old iPhone 7 has been removed from my Apple account as per Apple guideline after having decided to initialise it following the purchase of a new iPhone 13 Pro Max.

A very strange thing happened.

Although removed from my account, when I enter my account on my new iPhone I still see it in the list of my devices.

By clicking there I get the msg: iPhone7 is not associated anymore to your account, which is great...

However I cannot remove it from the list.

By selecting it again, I enter its info, and prompted the option to remove it from my account and change safely the pwd...

my old iPhone7 is already configured with my father Apple ID, so everything looks very strange to me...

I guess simply removing it from my list is going to be fine but still... what happened is not clear 

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 5:19 AM

Discover how to 'Check your Apple ID device list to see where you‘re signed in'

click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT205064

- "Permanently remove a device from your account page

If you're still signed in with your Apple ID on the device, it might reappear on your account page the next time your device connects to the Internet. To permanently remove the device from your account page, sign out of iCloud, iTunes & App Stores, iMessage, FaceTime, and Game Center on that device, or erase that device."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 5:19 AM in response to Jet787

Discover how to 'Check your Apple ID device list to see where you‘re signed in'

click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT205064

- "Permanently remove a device from your account page

If you're still signed in with your Apple ID on the device, it might reappear on your account page the next time your device connects to the Internet. To permanently remove the device from your account page, sign out of iCloud, iTunes & App Stores, iMessage, FaceTime, and Game Center on that device, or erase that device."

Old iPhone still shown on my devices although removed from account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.