Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trade in value

I want to upgrade my phone but I would like to find out how much the trade in value is on my phone first, how would I do that?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 1:04 PM

The simplest way is to start the new iPhone ordering process. At the very beginning, it will ask you if you want to trade in a phone. At that point, you will be asked a few simple questions as to the phone's condition. It pays to be honest here. Regardless, after answering these questions, you will get an initial trade-in value. You can decide then, whether or not, it is worth it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 1:04 PM in response to natalielykins

The simplest way is to start the new iPhone ordering process. At the very beginning, it will ask you if you want to trade in a phone. At that point, you will be asked a few simple questions as to the phone's condition. It pays to be honest here. Regardless, after answering these questions, you will get an initial trade-in value. You can decide then, whether or not, it is worth it.

trade in value

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.