Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did you have to buy your iPad on the apple website or in an apple store to get the apple gift card ?

So I bought the iPad Pro 12.9 which is eligible for the apple gift card but I’m not if you had to buy it at the actual apple store to be able to get the gift card or not, can someone let me know?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:54 PM

Yes. See the following from https://www.apple.com/shop/gifts/shopping-event/terms-conditions

Qualifying Locations

Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, and 1-800-MY-APPLE (each a “Qualifying Location”). Eligible Products and Promotion Products (as defined below) must be purchased from a Qualifying Location in the Qualified Country. Only purchases and deliveries within the same Qualified Country are eligible. Orders of Eligible Products and Promotion Products from a Qualifying Location that are placed during the Promotion Period and ship after the end of the Promotion Period are eligible.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2021 12:54 PM in response to Eligibilityforapplegiftcard

Yes. See the following from https://www.apple.com/shop/gifts/shopping-event/terms-conditions

Qualifying Locations

Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, and 1-800-MY-APPLE (each a “Qualifying Location”). Eligible Products and Promotion Products (as defined below) must be purchased from a Qualifying Location in the Qualified Country. Only purchases and deliveries within the same Qualified Country are eligible. Orders of Eligible Products and Promotion Products from a Qualifying Location that are placed during the Promotion Period and ship after the end of the Promotion Period are eligible.

Did you have to buy your iPad on the apple website or in an apple store to get the apple gift card ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.