Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen recording problems

Hello guys I’m Farouk been playing this game call of duty and recently I’ve been having problems with my screen recording.

my screen recording doesn’t come with volume the sound doesn’t play at all just a video without sound

and I was screen recording perfectly on it before. Anytime I turn on the micro phone I’ll say screen recording failed due to server script failure

honestly I’m tired of this.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 11:08 AM

Hi Jaxxynini,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about screen recording. We're happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

Are you only experiencing this issue when trying to screen record with this specific game? If so, this could be a limit of the game as some apps might not allow you to record audio. You would want to connect with the game developer if you're only noticing this within that game.

You can see more about screen recording here: Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 11:08 AM in response to Jaxxynini

Hi Jaxxynini,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about screen recording. We're happy to get you pointed in the right direction.

Are you only experiencing this issue when trying to screen record with this specific game? If so, this could be a limit of the game as some apps might not allow you to record audio. You would want to connect with the game developer if you're only noticing this within that game.

You can see more about screen recording here: Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thanks

Screen recording problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.