Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders - iOS 15.1

When I view my reminders using TODAY, they are not in chronological order. If I use SCHEDULED, they do appear in chronological order. It happens on my iMac and on my phone.

Anyone else experiencing this?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 6:19 AM

BruceinSF wrote:

No.

Nearly all of my reminders are daily and repeating. In Scheduled view, they are in chronological order. In Today view, they appear to be in totally random order - not alphabetical, not chronological. I can't spot any type of pattern.

To expand on Barney-15E's response, have you tried sorting them? See the screenshot below:

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 6:19 AM in response to BruceinSF

BruceinSF wrote:

No.

Nearly all of my reminders are daily and repeating. In Scheduled view, they are in chronological order. In Today view, they appear to be in totally random order - not alphabetical, not chronological. I can't spot any type of pattern.

To expand on Barney-15E's response, have you tried sorting them? See the screenshot below:

Reminders - iOS 15.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.