Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing my address in settings

How do i change my address to access my app store? Every time i try and update it, it tells me i have an invalid address and i don’t know how to change it…could someone please help?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:37 AM

See the support document "Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods [mobile device, Mac, PC]" by clicking on this link -->

https://support.apple.com/HT201266

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name.

3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

4. To update the address for a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. Tapping the method should reveal details for that method including the billing address. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

5. Edit the method then tap Done

Older iOS versions may vary slightly in the way you get to a Manage Payments window to be able to select a particular card.

Note that your billing address must be located in the country to which your Apple ID is set.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 8:37 AM in response to caydence00

See the support document "Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods [mobile device, Mac, PC]" by clicking on this link -->

https://support.apple.com/HT201266

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name.

3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

4. To update the address for a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. Tapping the method should reveal details for that method including the billing address. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

5. Edit the method then tap Done

Older iOS versions may vary slightly in the way you get to a Manage Payments window to be able to select a particular card.

Note that your billing address must be located in the country to which your Apple ID is set.

Changing my address in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.