Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet on late 2015 imac

I had this late 2015 imac at my work and i had to use a internet adapter for it to connect to the internet. I have now brought it home and it still is refusing to connect to the internet. It has a exclamation point on top of the internet logo and it doesn’t give me the option to turn on wifi. Im currently running MacOS Monterey on the IMac. Please help!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 3:51 PM

Go to SystemPreferences -> Network

On the left side, select your hardwired network adapter, on the left panel next to "Configure IPv4", select "Using DHCP"

On that same left-panel, select "WiFi". Click the "Turn WiFi On".

Anything?

4 replies

Nov 29, 2021 8:53 PM in response to baileyataylor

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

First, take a look at If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support.

If the issue persists, startup in Safe Mode on your Mac: How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support.

Also, reset the SMC: How to reset the SMC of your Mac - Apple Support, and Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac - Apple Support.

You may also want to Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support to check your Mac for hardware issues.

Cheers,

Jack

Internet on late 2015 imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.