Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgraded from Mojave to Monterey - How to Update Logic Pro X?

I'm currently using Logic Pro X version 10.5.1. I understand there's a later version - but, since I had been running Mojave I couldn't upgrade to the latest Logic Pro. I would have thought after upgrading to Monterey the computer would signal that there was an update available for Logic Pro X - but, I got no such indication. I can't find an update button in Logic Pro X. So, how does one upgrade to Logic Pro?

Wait. Do I need to purchase Logic Pro again?

I'm using a 2015 MacBook Pro.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 3:32 AM

First, back up your current version of the Logic app by zipping it up and putting the copy in a safe place. Maybe annotate the name to the absolute version number.

Then, log in to the App Store with the same Apple ID you used when you purchased Logic. You can update Logic from there.

Hope this helps.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 3:32 AM in response to silver_mica

First, back up your current version of the Logic app by zipping it up and putting the copy in a safe place. Maybe annotate the name to the absolute version number.

Then, log in to the App Store with the same Apple ID you used when you purchased Logic. You can update Logic from there.

Hope this helps.

Upgraded from Mojave to Monterey - How to Update Logic Pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.