Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying Apple Watch as a gift.

i am wanting to buy an apple watch as a gift, i am unsure as what colour i should get. if the person receiving my gift does not like the current colour on the apple watch is it possible to change that colour?

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 6:34 AM

Yes, if you give a watch as a gift and they'd prefer a different color, the watch can be exchanged. And since this is the holiday season, Apple has extended return privileges on most products purchased from November 1 through December 25, 2021 will have a return date of January 8, 2022. The extended holiday shopping return policy is effective in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and a selection of other regions/.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 6:34 AM in response to Daniel_DaSilva

Yes, if you give a watch as a gift and they'd prefer a different color, the watch can be exchanged. And since this is the holiday season, Apple has extended return privileges on most products purchased from November 1 through December 25, 2021 will have a return date of January 8, 2022. The extended holiday shopping return policy is effective in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and a selection of other regions/.

Buying Apple Watch as a gift.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.