Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I transfer a 100 from Apple Pay to chime banking I’m wondering what’s going on with my money why it’s not on my chime card yet

Why my money not transfer to my chime card yet from Apple Pay I transfer a 100 dollars from Apple Pay to chime bank card on November 25 2021 why my money not on my chime card yet

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:19 AM

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

Holidays do not count as Business days and even though Nov 25 seems like forever ago it was only 2-3 business days from today.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 8:19 AM in response to marquita72

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

Holidays do not count as Business days and even though Nov 25 seems like forever ago it was only 2-3 business days from today.

I transfer a 100 from Apple Pay to chime banking I’m wondering what’s going on with my money why it’s not on my chime card yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.