Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Gift Card by Email (Special Offer)

I recently bought iPhone during Black Friday deal and I suppose to get the gift card which to use for my next purchase. The phone was bought on 28-Nov and I was planning to use the gift card for my next purchase on 29-Nov (Last day of deal). Even Apple is showing the message "Arrives within 1 hour by email" The phone purchase amount was already deducted from my credit card but I have not received the gift card information in my email till 30-Nov. I can still see the same status as "Processing".

My question , is apple always sharing like generic message and never fulfill their commitment of time ?

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:46 AM

See -> Contact Apple for support and service:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

2 replies

Apple Gift Card by Email (Special Offer)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.