Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Iphone 3

Hi,

I have an Iphone 3 from years ago. I have forgotten the PIN to gain access and the phone is now blocked. However I have photos on this phone of mychuld as a baby with my now deceased parents and I really gipe there is a way I can get these?

Any help appreciated.

iPhone 3G

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 2:55 PM

Lisduff08 wrote:

Hi,
I have an Iphone 3 from years ago. I have forgotten the PIN to gain access and the phone is now blocked. However I have photos on this phone of mychuld as a baby with my now deceased parents and I really gipe there is a way I can get these?

Any help appreciated.

Unless you remember the pin the only option you have is this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 2:55 PM in response to Lisduff08

Lisduff08 wrote:

Hi,

Any help appreciated.

Unless you remember the pin the only option you have is this If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Old Iphone 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.