Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13pro

i have had my new phone for a month now and i am unable to use speaker phone because the person on the other end says i am breaking up. i have never had this issue before with my iphone 10

now it happens when im not on speaker as well is there a way to reset there are no upgrades

do i take it to verizion

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:53 PM

Do you have a case on the iPhone? If so, can you remove it and then test calls to see if they report them sounding the same? If they are still hearing your break up, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have the hardware checked. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple It sounds like it could be a microphone issue. If you do not have an Apple Store nearby, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support to arrange service.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 12:53 PM in response to grandmas4fun

Do you have a case on the iPhone? If so, can you remove it and then test calls to see if they report them sounding the same? If they are still hearing your break up, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store to have the hardware checked. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple It sounds like it could be a microphone issue. If you do not have an Apple Store nearby, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support to arrange service.

iphone 13pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.