Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I mirror my iPhone screen to my mac?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 1:27 PM

No, not what you are probably thinking, but there are 3rd party apps for your Mac that will allow you to mirror your phone to your Mac. There are for demoing use of the phone to an audience, however, and are actual phone size on the Mac; not for watching videos. Reflector from Airsquirrels.com is one, and some video apps will work also, like Elmedia video player. These products are just examples, and do not imply a recommendation for or against.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 1:27 PM in response to Gunnar Helgason

No, not what you are probably thinking, but there are 3rd party apps for your Mac that will allow you to mirror your phone to your Mac. There are for demoing use of the phone to an audience, however, and are actual phone size on the Mac; not for watching videos. Reflector from Airsquirrels.com is one, and some video apps will work also, like Elmedia video player. These products are just examples, and do not imply a recommendation for or against.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.