Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I didn't received the gift card with my Black Friday iPhone purchase

I never received the $50 gift card that was supposed to come with purchasing an iPhone on Black Friday. Who is the contact for this? Thanks.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 7:17 PM

this is displayed in one of my recent purchase emails regarding the Black Friday event..

How can I be sure my Apple Gift Card was sent?

Check that you received a confirmation email when you ordered the gift card. Or sign in to your Apple Account online and check your order history. You’ll have the option to resend the gift card if necessary. You can also call 1-800-MY-APPLE, and we’ll help in any way we can. 

How can I be sure my Apple Gift Card was received?

You can contact the recipient and confirm that the Apple Gift Card email was received. If the recipient did not receive the email, it’s possible it ended up in the recipient’s spam folder. Or you may have entered the email address incorrectly. Check the Apple Gift Card confirmation email you received when you ordered the gift card to make sure the recipient’s email address is correct. If it’s incorrect, please contact Apple at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

I did some digging, because when they say 'sign into your Apple account online', that's extremely vague. I found another thread here in the communities where this link was provided

https://secure2.store.apple.com/shop/order/list?hist=545

If you go there, it initially shows you an area to enter an order number.. but give it a few seconds, for me it prompted me to log in with my Apple ID. Once I did that, all my recent product purchases were displayed.

Among those, the gift cards themselves are listed as a 'product'.

Do you see a gift card shown there in your recent purchases?

If so, does it say 'Sent by email'?

If so, when you click on it, there should be an option to re-send the gift card.

If the gift card is not listed in your products, I think you are stuck calling Apple at the number above again.

If it's listed, but doesn't say 'sent by email', then I'd give it a day, check it again, then call Apple.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 7:17 PM in response to cmfado

this is displayed in one of my recent purchase emails regarding the Black Friday event..

How can I be sure my Apple Gift Card was sent?

Check that you received a confirmation email when you ordered the gift card. Or sign in to your Apple Account online and check your order history. You’ll have the option to resend the gift card if necessary. You can also call 1-800-MY-APPLE, and we’ll help in any way we can. 

How can I be sure my Apple Gift Card was received?

You can contact the recipient and confirm that the Apple Gift Card email was received. If the recipient did not receive the email, it’s possible it ended up in the recipient’s spam folder. Or you may have entered the email address incorrectly. Check the Apple Gift Card confirmation email you received when you ordered the gift card to make sure the recipient’s email address is correct. If it’s incorrect, please contact Apple at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

I did some digging, because when they say 'sign into your Apple account online', that's extremely vague. I found another thread here in the communities where this link was provided

https://secure2.store.apple.com/shop/order/list?hist=545

If you go there, it initially shows you an area to enter an order number.. but give it a few seconds, for me it prompted me to log in with my Apple ID. Once I did that, all my recent product purchases were displayed.

Among those, the gift cards themselves are listed as a 'product'.

Do you see a gift card shown there in your recent purchases?

If so, does it say 'Sent by email'?

If so, when you click on it, there should be an option to re-send the gift card.

If the gift card is not listed in your products, I think you are stuck calling Apple at the number above again.

If it's listed, but doesn't say 'sent by email', then I'd give it a day, check it again, then call Apple.

Nov 30, 2021 6:40 PM in response to Chris0107

Thank you for your reply. I purchased an SE on November 26th (Black Friday), but I did not see an order confirmation email displaying Apple Gift Card by Email (Special Offer). I also called Apple Support at 8:30pm and never received the email about the gift card request they said I should receive within five minutes. The order was delivered and I received it today, but I also saw no physical gift card.

I am considering returning the product. I generally choose Apple products because I have received great customer service, but it seems to be going downhill.

Dec 1, 2021 5:14 AM in response to cmfado

that would sound pretty shady if that's what it was..

the page is of course taken down from Apple's site.. but this site has a screenshot of it. They are literally displaying a red model.

https://www.macrumors.com/2021/11/26/apple-black-friday-event-underway/

Then a link to the T&C of the shopping event, the color red is not mentioned

Terms & Conditions - Shopping Event - Apple

Nov 30, 2021 6:24 PM in response to cmfado

Did you purchase an eligible iPhone model? I believe the only models eligible were the iPhone 12, 12 Mini and the SE.

If you purchased one of those models, the order confirmation email should clearly display Apple Gift Card by Email (Special Offer).

If you're still with me and you see this in your confirmation..

Did you order this to be delivered? The gift cards get emailed around the same time that your order ships

Dec 6, 2021 8:41 AM in response to cmfado

I also did not receive my gift card, and when I called customer service, I was told since the promotion was ended, there is nothing they can do for the people who didn't get the gift card.

So the customer service person sent me a coupon expiring 12/25/2021.

Like I can afford a second device before Christmas.

Shame on you Apple. This sounds like a scam.

Dec 8, 2021 6:32 PM in response to cmfado

I never received my $100 dollar gift card for purchasing the MacBook air on cyber Monday. I called their customer support and she was not helpful, she said a bunch of people are having the same issue and that Apple can not do anything about it. I do not understand how they can advertise something and not fulfil it. I do not think this is legal, it is called false advertisment. I asked what else I could do to resolve this or if this could be escalated and she said there is nothing they can do about it, this is nonsense honestly.

I didn't received the gift card with my Black Friday iPhone purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.