Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove iCloud account from phone

How can I remove my iCloud account from my phone

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 7:27 PM

Before removing iCloud account you must have correct password for Apple ID , the correct credentials if account is created with secondary authentication in which three answers for respective questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password that is always different from primary mail Apple ID and its password , credit card details that are added in the account , as when you sign out and you don't have other credentials apart from password and later on you again plan to sign in the same Apple ID in the device those credentials are required in upcoming steps .

So , sign out Apple ID from iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 7:27 PM in response to Bentley1235

Before removing iCloud account you must have correct password for Apple ID , the correct credentials if account is created with secondary authentication in which three answers for respective questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password that is always different from primary mail Apple ID and its password , credit card details that are added in the account , as when you sign out and you don't have other credentials apart from password and later on you again plan to sign in the same Apple ID in the device those credentials are required in upcoming steps .

So , sign out Apple ID from iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Remove iCloud account from phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.