Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hi, I want to access Apple Music with my family sharing plan, but it is not letting me , instead it’s wanting me to pay when I did not have to do this before

I am beyond confused

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 8:26 PM

If you joined the family and the family organizer has an Apopke Music Family subscription, you should not have to do anything else as your first screenshot shows. If it then asks you to subscribe, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 8:26 PM in response to _uhhleeyuh

If you joined the family and the family organizer has an Apopke Music Family subscription, you should not have to do anything else as your first screenshot shows. If it then asks you to subscribe, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.