Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

How do I transfer my bought music from my iPhone to my ipad? Same apple-id

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 9:36 AM

Hi there niels1211,

We understand you're asking how to transfer purchased music from your iPhone to your iPad. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities, and we can provide some guidance.

"If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can turn on Sync Library to access your music library and music that you've downloaded from Apple Music on all of your devices." Find out more about syncing your Apple Music library here:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

If these were songs you purchased from the iTunes Store, you can follow the steps in this support article to redownload them:

Redownload music

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 9:36 AM in response to niels1211

Hi there niels1211,

We understand you're asking how to transfer purchased music from your iPhone to your iPad. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities, and we can provide some guidance.

"If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can turn on Sync Library to access your music library and music that you've downloaded from Apple Music on all of your devices." Find out more about syncing your Apple Music library here:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

If these were songs you purchased from the iTunes Store, you can follow the steps in this support article to redownload them:

Redownload music

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers!

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.