Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have vaccination card from CDC how can I add it into apple wallet

I did my vaccination of covid 19 of 2 doses from state government and 1 booster dose from Walgreens. I have cdc card on which all three doses captured how can I add these information on my iPhone

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 8:00 AM

See here to add it to your Wallet app - Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health - Apple Support

Not all vaccination places will give you the ability to export it to your Health App and subsequently to Wallet. If that's the case for you then you can just add a picture of your vaccine card in Notes.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 8:00 AM in response to ashutosh207

See here to add it to your Wallet app - Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health - Apple Support

Not all vaccination places will give you the ability to export it to your Health App and subsequently to Wallet. If that's the case for you then you can just add a picture of your vaccine card in Notes.

Dec 10, 2021 8:50 AM in response to ashutosh207

Here are the steps for Illinois vaccination records to be added to your Apple Wallet. If you are from another state, you will need to find your records in your state immunization portal.

For Illinois Residents:

1. You will need IOS 15.1 iPhone software update

2. Go to: https://idphportal.illinois.gov/s/?language=en_US

3. Register (if you haven't) or Log In (if you have registered) and follow the security prompts.

4. When the site opens, click on the Smart Health Card tab at the top of the webpage.

5. Open the camera app on your iPhone and hold it over the code. When a Health app notification appears (it's a little yellow HEALTH subtitle that will appear at the bottom of the QR code), tap and select "Add to Wallet & Health"

Dec 11, 2021 3:22 PM in response to ashutosh207

You are currently unable to manually upload your CDC card for the Wallet QR code.

You must use outside apps that will validate/verify your status. In your case, the initial two doses may be accessible with an app for your primary healthcare provider, i.e. myHealth. Your booster should be available using the Walgreen's app.

However, it's possible you either do not have a primary care app or haven't linked your booster to a Walgreen's account. I'd suggest you go to your State's website for vaccinations to see which, if any, apps they are currently linked to.

I know this isn't the clear-cut and easy solution you're looking for, but I'd encourage you to continue working on it because it's very convenient. At worst, simply take a photo of your card and keep it stored on your iPhone.

Dec 11, 2021 3:46 PM in response to F_Hansen

I want to thank you for this information. I had started going through this last week, but when I initially registered for the IDPH site, it only showed a few old flu shots. I had gotten my COVID-19 shots from Hyvee Pharmacy, and asked them why they weren't on the IDPH site. The pharmacist said they would check on it and emailed me back this morning and said that I had two different listings at IDPH, and the provided me the information for the account with my COVID-19 shots. When I saw your post, I decided to stop here and register under the different name, logged in, found it and got the Smart Card right away! I have it in my Apple Wallet now.

You Rock!!

I have vaccination card from CDC how can I add it into apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.